Northeast Ohio Spousal Support Lawyer
An Alimony Lawyer in Cleveland Ohio that will assist you in establishing, modifying or terminating a spousal support obligation.
For a better understanding of when a spousal support award (also known as alimony) is permitted feel free to get in touch today with our expert alimony attorneys at Triscaro & Associates. Our Cleveland Spousal Support Modification Lawyers have a complete understanding of how alimony is calculated, and have the knowledge and expertise to either increase or mitigate your support award.
An Ohio Spousal Support award includes the following factors:
- Earning capabilities of the parties
- Ages and the physical, mental, and emotional situations of the parties
- Duration of the marriage
- Extent to which it would be inappropriate for a party, because that party will be custodian of a minor child of the marriage, to seek employment outside the home
- Standard of living of the parties established during the marriage
- Assets and liabilities of the parties
- Education of the parties
- Contribution of each party to the education and training or earning ability of the other party
- Time and expense necessary for the spouse who is seeking spousal support to acquire education, training, or job experience
- Tax consequences
- Lost income production capacity
- Any other relevant factor
There are various types of spousal support awards that courts may utilize, including lump sum and monthly payments. It is important to note that monthly alimony payments are tax deductible to the payor and realized income to the payee.
Our Ohio Spousal Support Lawyers passionately advocate spousal support matters by utilizing our exhaustive experience to best suit your interests. If you have questions about a spousal support matter dial (440) 248-8811 and get in touch with the expert attorneys at Triscaro & Associates. You may also fill out the Free Case Evaluation form provided to your right.
If your circumstances have changed you may qualify to get your spousal support award or obligation altered or modified.