Northeast Ohio Obstetric OBGYN Lawyer
Obstetricians (also known as OBGYNs or Gynecologists) have a duty to provide expecting mothers and their soon to be children the utmost attention and care. When obstetric malpractice occurs prior, during or immediately after childbirth, catastrophic injury or death can occur. There must be accountability when OBGYNs fail to provide proper care causing serious injury to a child or mother. If you or a loved one has been injured and you suspect it may be the result of OBGYN negligence please contact one of our skilled and award winning attorneys today.
Common obstetric malpractice cases involve:
- Failure to timely perform a c-section
- Failure to recognize and treat eclampsia or preeclampsia
- Negligence involving prenatal care
- Cerebral or Erb's Palsy
- Rupture of the uterine
- Improper usage of delivery tools, including forceps and vacuums, causing injury to the child
- Failure to properly treat or recognize infection, blood clots or postpartum hemorrhage
If you or your child has been harmed as a result of any of the foregoing obstetric negligence please contact one of our experienced Cleveland lawyers today.