Northeast Ohio Cancer, Stroke and Heart Attack Failure to Diagnose Attorney
Our Misdiagnosis Lawyers in Cleveland will get you the results you deserve.
Patients should be able to trust hospitals and doctors, but unfortunately many people are misdiagnosed each year. A doctor may not be taking the appropriate time reviewing your records, they may misinterpret a critical test result, or an error within a lab report may result in a misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose or delay in diagnosis.
Our Ohio Misdiagnosis Lawyers understand the intricacies involved in a failure to diagnose or delay in diagnosis case. We scrupulously review medical records, and ensure we have the right medical experts working on your case. Misdiagnosis can result in very serious injuries, or even wrongful death. Our Cleveland Failure to Diagnose Lawyers understand what you and your family are going through, and we approach each case with the compassion, dedication and understanding it deserves.
Misdiagnosis cases we handle include the following:
- Cancer Misdiagnosis - a cancer misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosis may mean that it is too late for treatment. We handle misdiagnosis of lung cancer, skin cancer, sarcoma, breast cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, testicular cancer, and others
- Stroke & Heart Attack Misdiagnosis - when emergency room doctors misdiagnose a stroke or heart attack it may lead to wrongful death or severe debilitating injuries
- Head Injury Misdiagnosis - failure to properly diagnose a concussion, subdural hematoma, or aneurysm may result in coma or death
- Infection Misdiagnosis - failure to provide the correct treatment for infection may result in amputation or death
- Meningitis Misdiagnosis - when the flu is mistaken for a case of meningitis, it can lead to death
Our Delay in Diagnosis Attorneys also handle the following types of cases:
Contact the Cleveland Misdiagnosis Lawyers at Triscaro & Associates today for a free consultation by dialing (440) 248-8811 or filling out the Free Case Evaluation Form to the right. There is no fee unless we recover for you.