Northeast Ohio Legal Negligence Lawyers
Representing victims of legal malpractice in Cleveland and throughout Ohio.
Attorneys are trusted to adhere to the highest ethical standards, and put the interests of their clients in front of their own. However, unfortunately, in some cases lawyers do not meet these standards. Many lawyers are more concerned with obtaining new clients or collecting a fee rather than effectively assisting the clients that they have.
If you have been harmed or lost your claim because of an attorney's negligence in Cleveland or throughout Ohio, contact our experienced attorneys. You may be entitled to reasonable compensation. Our Legal Malpractice Attorneys are not afraid to bring an action against another attorney who has been negligent or unethical.
Our Legal Malpractice Attorneys in Cleveland Ohio handle the following types of legal malpractice actions:
- An attorney may fail to file your case within the applicable statute of limitations, leaving you no remedy at law.
- An attorney may fail to timely respond to motions, discovery, or pretrial deadlines, leading to significant sanctions or dismissal of your case.
- Attorneys may place their own interest above and beyond their clients, which may be a breach of fiduciary duty or conflict of interest.
- A lawyer may be negligent in the way he or she handles a case, making a serious error at trial, or fail to properly investigate a legal matter.
- An attorney may misappropriate client funds, or charge excessive fees in relation to the scope of services rendered.
The Cleveland Legal Malpractice Attorneys at Triscaro & Associates handle legal malpractice claims arising out of the following types of cases:
Our experienced and well-respected legal malpractice attorneys hold negligent or reckless attorneys accountable for their actions. We seek to restore the way our profession is viewed.
If you have a potential legal malpractice action, please do not hesitate to contact our offices today to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our lawyers.