Ohio Eye Surgery Ophthalmology Malpractice Attorney
Our Cleveland Lasik Malpractice Lawyers will get you the results you deserve.
If you have suffered an injury or other complications as a result of Lasik corrective surgery or other operations to your eyes, contact the experienced Ophthalmology Malpractice Lawyers in Cleveland at Triscaro & Associates. We will examine the facts of your case to determine whether any ophthalmologist malpractice has occurred.
We handle the following types of Eye Surgery Malpractice
- Loss of or damage to corneal flap during Lasik surgery
- Ablation error
- Damage to corneal tissue or nerves
- Exposure to bacteria
- Failure to properly disinfect
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Deceptive advertising
- Incorrectly measuring of cornea
- Unnecessary surgery candidates
Types of Eye Surgery Injury Cases:
- Lasik refractive surgery
- Cataract removal
- Glaucoma surgery
- Retinal detachment correction
- Photo refractive keratectomy (PRK)
- Implanted contact lenses
- Dry eye/lacrimal surgery
- Eye muscle surgeries
Contact the Cleveland Lasik Malpractice Lawyers at Triscaro & Associates today for a free consultation by dialing (440) 248-8811 or filling out the Free Case Evaluation Form to the right. There is no fee unless we recover for you.