Northeast Ohio Criminal Appellate Lawyer
The lawyers at Triscaro & Associates handle criminal appeals involving serious criminal offenses, motions to suppress, disproportionate sentences, amongst many others.
If you or a loved one has been convicted of a criminal offense and wish to appeal it, it is imperative that you contact a criminal appeals lawyer immediately (generally, in Ohio a defendant has 30 days from sentencing to appeal). Failing to file a proper notice of appeal within the relevant time frame will likely result in a complete bar to assert any alleged error in the trial court proceedings.
Our Cleveland Ohio Criminal Appeals Lawyers handle the following types of criminal appellate issues:
- Ineffective assistance of counsel
- Verdicts against the manifest weight of the evidence
- Improper evidentiary rulings
- Improper sentences (e.g. disproportionate, failure to state required findings for consecutive sentences)
- Plea withdrawals
- Prosecutorial misconduct
- Improper jury instructions
- Plain error
- Constitutional violations
- Suppression rulings
- Delayed appeals
- Appellate bonds
If you would like to discuss potential appellate issues with a seasoned criminal appeals lawyer, please contact one of our Cleveland Ohio appeals attorneys today. We handle appeals in the Eighth District Court of Appeals and throughout Northeast Ohio.