Ohio Appellate Attorney for the 8th District Court of Appeals and Ohio Supreme Court
Our accomplished and award winning Appellate Attorneys in Cleveland Ohio represent clients in State and Federal appeals, including Ohio's Seventh, Eighth, Ninth and Eleventh Appellate Districts, the Supreme Court of Ohio and the Sixth Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
Please contact an experienced Appellate Attorney at Triscaro & Associates if you have received a damaging civil court ruling, desire to appeal a criminal conviction, or wish to maintain a positive ruling. Our professional appellate attorneys offer unique insight, unmatched experience and an established record of successfully appealing cases for individual and corporate clients. We have prevailed in the following appellate courts:
- Eighth District Court of Appeals (Cuyahoga County (Cleveland));
- Seventh District Court of Appeals (Belmont, Carroll, Columbiana, Harrison, Jefferson, Mahoning (Youngstown), Monroe, and Noble);
- Ninth District Court of Appeals (Lorain, Medina, Summit (Akron) and Wayne);
- Eleventh District Court of Appeals (Ashtabula, Geauga, Lake, Portage and Trumbull Counties);
- The Supreme Court of Ohio; and
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals (Federal Courts - Eastern District of Kentucky, Western District of Kentucky, Eastern District of Michigan, Western District of Michigan, Northern District of Ohio, Southern District of Ohio, Eastern District of Tennessee, Middle District of Tennessee, Western District of Tennessee)
A knowledgeable Cleveland Appeals Lawyer from Triscaro & Associates will work diligently to obtain the results you're looking for.
Ohio Civil and Criminal Appeals
Both civil and criminal cases appeals are handled by our Cleveland Appellate Lawyers. We also pursue original actions in Habeas Corpus, Mandamus, Prohibition, Procedendo and Quo Warranto.
Our lawyers have the expertise of serving clients in appellate cases throughout the State of Ohio. Allow us to assist you with our years of experience. Call 440-248-8811 if you think you may need assistance with an appellate matter; or you may also fill out the Free Case Evaluation form provided to your right.