Northeast Ohio Crosswalk Injury Attorney
Trust an experienced Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Cleveland Ohio at Triscaro & Associates to get you the results you deserve.
When a motor vehicle collides with a pedestrian serious injury and death are likely. Over the past 30 years close to 200,000 pedestrians have been killed in the United States from motor vehicle accidents. According to the National Highway Traffic Association, a pedestrian is injured from a motor vehicle every 8 minutes.
The most likely causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Failure to pay attention by the driver
- Distracted driver
- Failure to yield to the right of way
- Speeding / Unsafe speeds
- Backing up without looking
- Drug / Alcohol use
- Failure to abide by traffic signals
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Improper passing
- Pedestrian confusion
Our Cleveland Pedestrian Accident Lawyers will fight for you.
The Ohio Crosswalk Injury Lawyers at Triscaro & Associates understand the devastating effect a pedestrian accident can have on a victim and their family. The physical suffering, mental anguish, lost wages, and loss of companionship can be extremely detrimental. We will stand with you to pick up the pieces.
If you are the victim of a pedestrian accident you should:
- Report the accident to the police, no matter the severity of the accident
- Get the name, addresses, phone numbers and license plate numbers of everyone who was involved or saw the accident take place
- Take pictures of the scene if possible as well as any damage done to vehicles or objects
- Do not talk to anyone (especially an insurance adjuster) about the accident or your injuries except for your doctors or lawyers
- Do not sign anything without consulting with an attorney
- Seek the necessary medical attention.
Also, make sure you seek medical attention immediately, and be sure to report all of your symptoms, including any memory problems, confusion or disorientation. Passage of time before medical treatment can hurt your case. Lastly, its important to write down everything about the incident while it is fresh in your mind.
You want an experienced Cleveland Pedestrian Accident Attorney on your side.
It's important to consult with an Ohio pedestrian accident lawyer who has experience handling these types of accidents. Because there are a multitude of factors to consider, you need someone who knows Ohio law, has the experience and expertise to handle your case, and is committed to getting you the compensation you and your family deserves.
If you or someone you know has been the victim of an injury due to a pedestrian accident, you need knowledgeable and experienced Cleveland pedestrian accident attorneys on your side. The attorneys at Triscaro & Associates have been winning cases involving pedestrian accident victims for years. We would like to hear your story.
Contact the Cleveland Pedestrian Accident Lawyers at Triscaro & Associates today. There is no fee unless we recover for you!