Northeast Ohio Insurance Agent Malpractice Lawyer
In the State of Ohio, insurance agents are required to comply with certain duties promulgated by the department of insurance and general negligence law. If you have been harmed through an insurance agent's error or omission please contact our experienced negligence lawyers today.
Our Cleveland Ohio insurance agent error lawyers handle the following types of claims:
- Failure to properly advise
- Failure to obtain appropriate and reasonable coverages
- Failure to obtain the requested coverage
- Failure to timely tender over claims to insurance carriers
- Fraud and misrepresentations
Insurance agent breaches of the standard of care can cause substantial economic and financial harm to you and your business. If you have been harmed based upon any of the foregoing errors, please contact an experienced insurance malpractice lawyer at Triscaro & Associates today.