If you, or a family member, took Paxil® during your marriage, which resulted in a birth defect to your child, you may be entitled to compensation. Paxil®, also known by its generic name, paroxetine, is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline. Medical studies have suggested that usage of Paxil® during pregnancy has been linked to a greater risk of birth defects.
Birth defects linked with Paxil® include:
- Cardiovascular Heart Defects (Atrial and Ventricular Septal Defects): 2.5X greater likelihood
- Right Ventricular Flow Defect: 3X greater likelihood
- Coronary Heart Disease: 2X greater likelihood
- Cystic Kidney Disease: 3.5X greater likelihood
- Cardiovascular Birth Defects
If you were taking Paxil® during your pregnancy, which resulted in a birth defect or other debilitating condition to your child please contact our Cleveland Ohio lawyers for a free, confidential, no obligation consulation. We are currently reviewing Paxil® related claims nationwide.
Paxil® is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline.
Please call us today at 440.248.8811 or fill out the contact form below for a free review of your claim.