Northeast Ohio Pharmacist Error Lawyer
Many Americans die or are severely injured each year due to errors involving prescription medications. Our Cleveland Ohio pharmacy error attorneys are experienced and have the resources to handle these claims.
Pharmacist liability can result from:
- Improper dosages
- Administration of the incorrect medication
- Administration of prescriptions that have known dangerous interactions
Many patients are injured each year as a result of pharmaceutical error.
Pharmacists have a duty to not only accurately fill prescription made by physicians, but they are also responsible for:
- Providing warnings for certain medications
- Identifying proper usage
- Filling prescriptions with the right medication and proper dosage
- Identifying harmful drug interactions
If you or a loved one has been injured due to pharmacist error you are likely entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering. Please contact an experienced Ohio pharmacist error attorney at Triscaro & Associates today.