Attorneys for Medical Malpractice at UH
University Hospitals of Cleveland is one of the top hospitals in the nation, and usually does provide top notch medical care. However, sometimes medical error occurs, which can lead to catastrophic injury or death. If you, or a family member has suffered injury at the hand of a University Hospital Doctor, the lawyers at Triscaro & Associates will be there to help you pick up the pieces. We have helped people who have been injured due to medical negligence, and families who have lost loved ones because of negligent medical care.
Our experienced University Hospitals Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Cleveland Ohio provide effective representation for the following types of medical negligence cases:
- Anesthesia error
- Allergic Reaction to Medication
- Birth injuries
- Cerebral & Erb's Palsy
- Brain damage
- Cancer misdiagnosis
- Diagnostic error
- Surgical error
Our lawyers accept cases from the following University Hospitals locations:
- Ahuja Medical Center - Beachwood, Ohio
- Bedford Medical Center - Bedford, Ohio
- Conneaut Medical Center formerly Brown Memorial Hospital - Conneaut, Ohio
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Main Campus) - Cleveland, Ohio
- Geauga Regional Hospital - Chardon, Geauga County, Ohio
- Ireland Cancer Center now University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center - Cleveland, Ohio
- Laurelwood Hospital & Counseling Centers - Willoughby, Ohio
- MacDonald Women's Hospital - Cleveland, Ohio
- Geneva Medical Center - Geneva, Ohio
- Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital - Cleveland, Ohio
- Richmond Medical Center - Richmond Heights, Ohio
Contact our UH Cleveland Ohio Medical Malpractice Attorneys
If you, or a loved one, has been the victim of Medical Malpractice you need knowledgeable and experienced Ohio Medical Malpractice attorneys on your side.
To reach us immediately dial (440) 248-8811; or
Fill out the Free Case Evaluation Form to your right.
An Ohio Medical Malpractice lawyer will immediately return your inquiry at no risk or cost to you, and remember, there is no fee unless we recover for you.