PROBATE AND ESTATE PLANNING
Last Will and Testaments
- What is the importance of a will?
- Do I need to keep my will up to date?
- Common Will Questions and Answers
- How can a will be contested?
- How can I avoid will contests?
Living Trusts / Living Wills / Powers of Attorney
- What are the benefits of a living trust?
- Common Living Trust Questions and Answers
- What is a living will?
- What is a power of attorney (POA), and what types of POA's are there?
- Overview of the Ohio Probate Process
- How can I avoid probate?
- What are an Executor's or Administrator's duties?
- Important Steps to Take in Order to Properly Plan your Ohio Estate
- Ohio Estate Planning Questions And Answers
- At What Age Should I Form an Estate Plan?
- What are the Necessary Estate Planning Documents?
- How should I plan for my aging parents?
- What should I avoid when planning my estate?
- How should I hold title to my property?
- What types of life insurance planning or gift planning can I do?
The materials and information on this web site are made available by the law firm of Triscaro & Associates, Ltd. for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. The transmission and receipt of information on the web site do not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Persons receiving the information on this web site should not act upon the information provided without seeking professional legal counsel.