Starting an Ohio Business
- What steps do I need to take in order to prepare for starting a new business?
- What type of business entity should I form?
- Benefits of Limited Liability Companies (LLC's)
- What are the differences between Trademarks, Patents and Copyrights?
Planning for the Future of your Business
- What happens if my partner dies or becomes disabled - Utilizing Buy-Sell Agreements
- How to keep your business contracts current
- How to protect your business secrets
- Does my business need an Employee Handbook?
- What should I consider when planning for the future of my business?
- How can I avoid Wrongful Termination Claims?
- Common questions and answers for hiring and firing
- How can I avoid personal liability?
- What steps should I take to avoid business lawsuits?
- I have been sued; What do I do next?
- When should I use a Lawyer for my business?
Buying or Selling a Business
The materials and information on this web site are made available by the law firm of Triscaro & Associates, Ltd. for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. The transmission and receipt of information on the web site do not form or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Persons receiving the information on this web site should not act upon the information provided without seeking professional legal counsel.